9th January 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in master degree to do Ph.D in Environmental Science from University of Delhi? Selection procedure of University of Delhi?

Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Environmental Science from University of Delhi. How much percentage is required in master degree for it? What is the selection procedure for University of Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  4. M.Com admission after B.Com with 83% and without writing entrance exam?
  5. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  7. Selection procedure for PhD(Social Sciences) program in NIT-Delhi?
  8. Which are the colleges in India to do masters in Geography? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission in MA from university of Delhi with just 48% marks in BA? -- [New]
  10. List of the best colleges that I can get without GATE score in M.Tech?
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 26.33 in GATE? I am from general category
  12. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  13. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  15. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  17. Can I get M.A in Geography after completing M.A in english?
  18. What are the colleges providing M.Tech without GATE in CS branch?
15th January 2017, 11:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in master degree to do Ph.D in Environmental Science from University of Delhi? Selection procedure of University of Delhi?

The one who is interested to pursue PhD in environmental studies must have studied post graduation or masters degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with minimum 55% marks and relaxation is given to SC and ST in the percentage moreover you must have a valid in at scorecard in order to pursue PhD in your interested subject. You must have Indian citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?