8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Physical Education) admission in Kurukshetra University for M.Phil postgraduate of Annamalai University?

I have completed my M.Phil in Physical Education from Annamalai University with 70% marks. I want to pursue PhD in Physical Education from Kurukshetra University. Please let me know am I eligible for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  2. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  3. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?
  5. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  7. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the criteria for B.Ed course through Annamalai University?
  9. Can I do M.Phil after doing M.A English from Kurukshetra University with 50% marks
  10. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  12. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  13. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  14. How to apply for LLM for a practicing advocate? How to get the forms?
  15. How to do LLB through distance mode?
  16. How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?
  17. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  18. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
12th October 2016, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Physical Education) admission in Kurukshetra University for M.Phil postgraduate of Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Phil in Physical Education from Annamalai University with 70% marks. I want to pursue PhD in Physical Education from Kurukshetra University. Please let me know am I eligible for admission?
You have completed M.Phil degree in Physical Education with 70% marks so you are eligible for Ph.D course from Kurukshetra University University.

If you have UGC NET score card then you will get stipend during the Ph.D course.
13th October 2016, 02:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Physical Education) admission in Kurukshetra University for M.Phil postgraduate of Annamalai University?

As you have completed your M.Phil course with a minimum of 70% in aggregate from the above mentioned University so there is no such problem for you to appear for PhD course. You will have to appear for NET/SET/JRF examination and only after clearing the examination, you will be eligible to get admission in PhD course from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?