1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue distance PhD(Computer Science) for a Software Engineer on MSc(Software Engineering) basis?

Hi, I am a Software Engineer and having 7 years of working experiene. I have completed my MSc in Software Engineering course. I would like to pursue PhD in Computer Science. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to pursue this PhD program throug distance education.

6th September 2019, 02:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue distance PhD(Computer Science) for a Software Engineer on MSc(Software Engineering) basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a Software Engineer and having 7 years of working experiene. I have completed my MSc in Software Engineering course. I would like to pursue PhD in Computer Science. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to pursue this PhD program throug distance education.
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have CSIR NET or GATE or UGC NET score card, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

If you have completed masters degree in Computer Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course. There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?