10th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have done my B.Tech(IT) from a normal college. I also have a working experience of 5 years now as a Software Engineer. I have joined MSc.(IT) in distance mode. Since no good college was giving M.Tech from distance education and I am not in a position to leave my job now. Can you tell me that M.Sc(IT) after B.Tech(IT) will help me to get Senior Software Engineer post?
With Regards-

26th December 2015, 06:46 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?

Yes, this will help you to get the role of senior software engineer. But, for you knowledge let me tell you that, after having 5 years of experience you came in the category of senior software engineer.

So, what you need to do is to switch your job if possible and apply for the post of senior software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?