13th October 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Agriculture) which is available in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

18th October 2019, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Agriculture) which is available in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Agriculture with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

But you must have a valid UGC NET/ CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?