25th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Ph.D Architecture in S.P.A. New Delhi? How and when I have to apply for it?

Hello
What is the eligibility criteria for Pursuing
Phd In Architecture from S.P.A. New Delhi.
How can i apply and also tell me
when i have to apply for it?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the 2nd best college for Architecture after SPA Delhi?
  2. Can I get B.Planning in SPA Delhi after scoring 3660 in JEE Architecture
  3. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 90 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How can I get admission in SPA Delhi for PG in regional planning
  5. Which is better between Architecture in SPA Delhi and Civil in Calicut? After scoring 271 should I go to BITS?
  6. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  7. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D Architecture? -- [New]
  9. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  11. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  12. Can I get a good college after scoring 171 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Cutoff marks for admission into the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any placements after doing Architecture course from SPA colleges? In which companies can I get placements?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  16. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  17. Options available for PG after B.Arch? List of colleges providing the course?
  18. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
30th May 2017, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D Architecture in S.P.A. New Delhi? How and when I have to apply for it?

You need to have masters in architecture with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D in the same field. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by concerned institute or university on a prescribed format. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?