30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar in the specialization of Aquaculture. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

2nd October 2018, 01:21 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

For getting an admission in PhD in Aquacultutre in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Bhubaneswar, you need to have a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your master's degree from a recognized university.

The admission is based upon the interview conducted by CIFA. For aspirants seeking admission in PhD program, the authority of CIFA also conducts a AICE-SRF (PGS)
22nd September 2020, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

I am study master degree[MBA] fisheries business management in TNJFU Tamilnadu . Did i study ph d program in ClFA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?