30th September 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar to study PhD in Aquaculture course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 01:36 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

For getting an admission in the PhD program in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), Bhubaneswar, you need a post-graduation degree from a UGC recognized university with a minimum 55% in aggregate (a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates).

The documents required during admission are:
1. The M.Sc mark-sheet
2. The degree certificate
3. Category certificate (in case in you are from a reserved category)
4. Score card or award letter of ICAR-JRF (if you have appeared for that eligibility exam.).
5. Age-proof.
8th April 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Aquaculture) admission in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar?

what is the entrance examination for doing phd in CIFA and what is the scholarship given to phd students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?