19th November 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Amity University-Gurgaon for studying PhD in Atmospheric Sciences course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th September 2019, 12:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University-Gurgaon?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University-Gurgaon is the candidate should have passed Post Graduation course in the respective field with at least 60% from a recognized university.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance to study Ph.D. (Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University-Gurgaon.

The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Atmospheric Sciences is three years. After a completing Ph.D. (Atmospheric Sciences) you can become a Meteorologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?