13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I want to join Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for studying PhD in Biological Sciences. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  4. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  5. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  6. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  7. Which are the top colleges in India for Astronomy or Astrophyics
  8. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  9. Which universities or colleges in India provide UG course in Astrophysics?
  10. Which is the best college providing MSc Physics? Question papers for the entrance?
  11. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  12. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which academy is best to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  15. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  17. Which top colleges of Karnataka can I get after scoring 6232 in KCET exam
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
10th October 2019, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for studying PhD in Biological Sciences. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?
If you have a valid CSIR NET in Biological Sciences score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore doesn't provided any University funding fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?