13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Chemical Sciences) seats are available in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Chemical Sciences from Siddaganga Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  2. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  5. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  7. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  8. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  9. How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
  10. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  11. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  12. How to get admission in engineering degree college?
  13. How many seats are available for BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  14. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which NIT can I expect after scoring 307 marks in NIMCET?
  16. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  17. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  18. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
15th September 2019, 11:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Chemical Sciences) seats are available in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Siddaganga Institute of Technology

The total number of Ph.D. (Chemical Sciences) seats that are available in Siddaganga Institute of Technology is 15.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

B.H. Road
Tumkur, Karnataka 572103, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?