26th July 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?

Hello everyone,
How can I apply in PhD Entrance Test as I want to do PhD in Sociology. Please tell me the process for applying? Waiting for your reply.

18th October 2016, 03:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
How can I apply in PhD Entrance Test as I want to do PhD in Sociology. Please tell me the process for applying? Waiting for your reply.

The aspirant can apply online for the admission to the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the University. The PhD in Sociology program is available in various universities in India. Candidates should have Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks shall be eligible to apply for PhD in Sociology. The selection procedure for the admission into the PhD Program will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test and interviews conducted by the respective department. The PhD in Sociology is available in the universities given below;

Himachal Pradesh University - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

University of Mumbai - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?