6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Entrance test to do PhD in Marketing? Process to clear entrance exam? Chances to do PhD from Indian Institute if Managements?

I am interested to do PhD in Marketing so, I want to know about entrance test and process to clear it? Is there any chance to do PhD from Indian Institute if Managements?

13th November 2017, 12:35 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance test to do PhD in Marketing? Process to clear entrance exam? Chances to do PhD from Indian Institute if Managements?

If you want to do Ph.D marketing from IIM (Indian Institute of Management), then you must have to appear in CAT (Common Admission Test) held by IIM every year for admission of eligible candidates for Ph.D degree courses. Applicant for Ph.D marketing from who have cleared any of exams like GATE, GRE,GMAT are also eligible to apply.

- To apply for Ph.D marketing applicant must have done post graduate degree or equivalent qualification in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

- Duration of Ph.D marketing degree in IIM is 3 years.

Details Regarding CAT Exam:-
  • CAT exam is based on topics like Quantitative ability, Data interpretation and logical reasoning, Verbal ability and reading comprehension. So to clear CAT exam you must have to go through these topics and you must have excellent problem solving skills.
  • CAT exam consist of 100 questions and duration of exam is 3 hours.

- For more details please visit www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?