2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?

Sir, I would like to know that when NIMHANS announce their notification for Phd entrance? If you know the date then please share it with me. I would like to know the syllabus. I want to study PhD in Clinical Psychology. Kindly help me to know about the notification.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  2. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  3. When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design?
  4. When the notification of JNU PhD Entrance Test will be released?
  5. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  6. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  7. Syllabus of NIMHANS Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  10. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Neuromicrobiology) in NIMHANS, Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. Syllabus for entrance test of PhD Neurophysiology at NIMHANS?
  13. When the notification of ICAR PhD entrance exam will be released?
  14. Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released?
  15. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  16. When the notification of JNU Ph.D entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of Ph.D entrance exam? Is Ph.D in Economics offered by JNU?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  18. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?