9th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management in the specialization of Electronic Science. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  2. Will I get admission in any other engineering college after scoring 30310 in OJEE?
  3. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  5. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  6. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  7. Details of colleges of engineering Bhubaneshwar which are AICTE approved?
  8. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  9. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management? -- [New]
  11. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  12. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  13. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  16. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  17. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  18. Which colleges will I get after scoring 6250 rank iN OJEE? Which branch can I get?
15th September 2019, 09:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?

Ph.D. Electronic Science or Doctor of Philosophy in Electronic Science is a Doctorate Electronics course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is the candidate should have passed Post-Graduate degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate. Also, you have to score good marks in the entrance as well as in the personal Interview which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?