8th December 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the limit of UGC-NET scorecard? It is necessary to reappear if limit is over?

Hello
Is there any time limit for the validity of the pass result of UGC Net?
I have heard that there is 2 year time limit
before which one has to get a job in some college,
after that you have to re-sit for the UGC Net exam?

10th December 2014, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the limit of UGC-NET scorecard? It is necessary to reappear if limit is over?

UGC NET score for JRF is valid only for 2 years. For lectureship, there is no such validity and you can use it for a lifetime for getting job as a lecturer in government college.

There is an age limit for JRF and you should be below 28 years of age. If you have age below this limit and your score expires, then you can appear for it again if you want JRF.

If your aim is only Lectureship, then no need to appear for an exam again, if you have qualified the exam.

For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in/notification.php
17th February 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the limit of UGC-NET scorecard? It is necessary to reappear if limit is over?

If I submit form before complete my age 28 year and I complete my exam after my complete, 28 year can I got jrf scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?