17th April 2018, 10:36 AM
avyni v...

Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MSc in Clinical Microbiology. I am a student of BSc in Nursing. Can I know that am I eligible or not for doing this course in MSc?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Microbiology for Biotechnology Diploma student?
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in AIIMS for M.Sc(Microbiology) student?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Microbiology) for a candidate with 49.23% in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) for BSc student? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  8. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  9. How can a Microbiology student study Biotech?
  10. When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. What to study for being a Food Inspector? Already, completed Master in Food and Nutrition.
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in USA for B.Pharmacy student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing PhD in Medical Microbiology in UK?
  15. What should I study among Microbiology and Biochemistry in M.Sc?
  16. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
22nd April 2018, 03:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc (Clinical Microbiology) after being a B.Sc (Nursing) student.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc (Clinical Microbiology) are:-
Aspirants must have passed with 50% aggregate in B.Sc MLT or B.Sc (Medical/ Applied Medical Science/ Biosciences/ Medical Science & Allied Medical/ Life Sciences) or its equivalent.
23rd April 2018, 03:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology after B.Sc Nursing.

M.Sc (Master of Science) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required to study M.Sc Clinical Microbiology is a bachelors level degree in MLT/ applied science/ medical science/ bioscience or its related stream from any recognised university.

The admission process varies based on the state & university. The universities which offer this course are listed below:

- Anand institute of medical science, Punjab
- CMJ university, Meghalaya
- College of paramedical sciences, Punjab
- Delhi paramedical & management institute, New Delhi
- Haryana technical institute, Haryana
- Institute of paramedical, management & t technology, New Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi college, Andhra Pradesh
24th April 2018, 09:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyni v... View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study MSc in Clinical Microbiology. I am a student of BSc in Nursing. Can I know that am I eligible or not for doing this course in MSc?
M.SC Clinical Microbiology is both a branch of Medicine and Microbiology which deals with the study of micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc. Since its a Master degree program so the course duration is for 2 years and the syllabus is divided into four semester.

- M.SC Clinical Microbiology Eligibility : Pass with 50% aggregate marks in B.SC ( Medical/Applied Medical Science/Biosciences/Medical Science and Allied Medical/Life Science) or its equivalent.

- Admission criteria is based on the merit in qualifying examination.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC Clinical Microbiology course being a student of B.Sc (Nursing)

Following are the list of colleges for M.SC Clinical Microbiology you can apply:

- Ananad Institute of Medical Science, Ludhiana

- The Delhi Institute of Technology and Para Medical Science, Panchkula

- CMJ University, Meghalaya

- Fergusson College, Pune

- Madras Christian College, Chennai

- St. Francis College, Hyderabad

- Sophia College For Women, Mumabai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?