12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Maulana Azad National Urdu University for studying PhD(Persian). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

15th December 2018, 08:51 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

To get an admission in PhD(Persian) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, you need to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the university.

The selection of the candidates is based on the score of the exam and the interview.
However, candidates who have qualified any national exam are exempted from the exam.

Apart from the above you also need a minimum of 50% marks in your master's for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?