1st June 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Geological Sciences) from Jadavpur University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

6th June 2019, 11:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University?

The eligibility criteria to study PhD in Geological Sciences at Jadavpur University is given below.

==> Candidate must have completed Master's or MPhil in relevant field from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be on the basis of admission test which is conducted by the university and followed by a personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jaduniv.edu.in

7th June 2019, 06:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University is Master's degree of at least two years with 4 Semesters. Those candidates who have done MBBS with Master’s Degree, MBA, MCA, MD and have scored grade point of 6.25 in 10-point scale are eligible to apply for the PhD(Geological Sciences) in Jadavpur University.

The admissions to the PhD(Geological Sciences) courses in Jadavpur University is based on merit list generation followed by Personal Interview.

The candidates deserving to take admission in PhD(Geological Sciences) can download the application form from the website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/scroll_info/1559045239.pdf.

Fill the application form and submit it the below mentioned address:-

Address:-

Plot No.8, Salt Lake Bypass,
LB Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata-700106.
Phone number: +9133-2335 5215

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?