12th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Rama University for studying PhD program in Health Care Administration. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Rama University?
  5. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Business Administration in Tunghai University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  8. Entrance exam to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
  9. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  13. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  15. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  17. Syllabus and model question papers of Calicut University of Master of Hospital Administration entrance exam
  18. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Public Administration in Abroad?
13th August 2018, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Rama University for studying PhD program in Health Care Administration. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Eligible applicants have to appear for the Rama University Entrance Test and by appearing for a formal interview for the admission to study PhD Healthcare & Hospital Management. Applicants with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to study PhD Healthcare & Hospital Management at Rama University. Applicants can apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD Healthcare & Hospital Management at Rama University. The Rama University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?