15th August 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Home Science) in Kota University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Home Science. After completing my MPhil, I want to do a PhD in Home Science. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Home Science) in Kota University?

19th August 2019, 06:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Home Science) in Kota University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Home Science at Kota University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% Marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate. For other states minimum score is 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is same.

Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.uok.ac.in
19th August 2019, 12:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Qualification that is required to pursue PhD(Home Science) in Kota University is you must have a master's degree or MPhil degree in concerned / allied subject from any recognized university.
You must have obtained at least 55% marks in qualifying degree. 5% relaxation is given candidates belonging to ST SC/PH candidates.
Admission to PhD programs are done through university level entrance test.

More information is available at;
https://www.uok.ac.in/old/directorate-research.html
20th August 2019, 02:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil in Home Science. After completing my MPhil, I want to do a PhD in Home Science. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Home Science) in Kota University?
If you have completed completed M.Phil degree with 2 years duration then you are eligible fro Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
20th August 2019, 10:10 AM
Sunnyexpert

Eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D. in Home Science program at Kota University:
1. You must have a Masters degree in Home science or any other equivalent masters degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have cleared a University level entrance test conducted by the Kota University.
31st August 2019, 09:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Home Science) in Kota University?

The eligibility to study Ph.D. in Kota University is that student must have passed Master's degree with at least 55% marks if he belongs from general category and he needs only 50% if he belongs to reserved category.

There are no age criteria.

he student must havea valid UGC NET scorecard.

You may visit the official website http://www.uok.ac.in/ for more information.

Hope, this answer shall help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?