9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology for MS(Mathematical Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  5. Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  8. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  9. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
  10. Top 10 BTech colleges available in Bhopal
  11. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  12. Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726
  13. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  14. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  16. Which are the colleges for M.Tech? My GATE score is 297
  17. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  18. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
15th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility to study Mathematical Science from Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology then I would like to let you know that the same institute does not offer any undergraduate, postgraduate, or diploma programs in Mathematical Science.

For details regarding different courses offered by Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology and their respective admission criteria, you can refer to the link www.gauhati.ac.in.
15th August 2018, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

The general eligibility criteria according to the Guwahati University:

Bachelor's degree is required in the relevant field and must have secured at least 55% marks from recognised University.

You need to qualify the entrance test that is conducted by Guwahati University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?