17th November 2016, 12:24 AM
nitasamadder

How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?

Respected Sir, I am a Housewife and I have completed MA Hindi from IGNOU and now I wish to pursue P.hD Distance mode. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for PhD distance mode?

18th November 2016, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?

Yes, you can pursue Ph.D in Hindi in distance mode from IGNOU. Just make sure that you have got MA degree with at least 55% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Hence, just apply for admission when there is an admission notification on a prescribed format.
31st August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?

Is there any notification for admission in part time mode/distance mode PhD in Hindi in IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?