8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Human Resource Management) in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Human Resource Management course in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 02:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Human Resource Management) in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Human Resource Management course in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Entrance exams to study PhD course:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

3.CSIR NET

4.GATE

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Human Resource Management with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?