8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Human Resource Management) in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University?

I am planning to do a PhD in Human Resource Management program in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the duration of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the duration and also the latest syllabus of this PhD program.

13th September 2019, 12:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Human Resource Management) in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University?

PhD in Human Resource Management is a 3 year duration course. This course trains the students with the skills related to hiring, staffing, understanding the needs of the employees and training of staff. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Leadership and Communication
Personnel Practices and Relations
Legal Systems, Labour Relations and Regulatory Practices
Organizational Theory
Managing and Organizing People
Diversity in the Workplace
Theories of Leadership
Ethics
Sociology of Education
Human Resource Management
Adult Learning and Motivation
Cross - Cultural Management
Project
Seminar
Dissertation
Research Thesis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?