11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding internship programme from private Banks for Masters in Economics?

I am currently in the second semester of Masters in Economics and want to apply to a private Bank for internship. Kindly reply me regarding internship programme from Banks?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?
  2. Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?
  3. List of Private Banks offering an Internship to PGDM(Finance) 1st year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  5. Can i apply for internship in p-rivate banks after completing MBA degree?
  6. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  7. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  8. How to apply for Summer Internships in Banks of Chandigarh for Master's in Economics student?
  9. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  11. Can I get employment in private B.Schools after passing NET exam in Economics?
  12. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  14. What is required to do internship in private sector banks?
  15. Which are the colleges in India where I can do my masters in Economics? What is the scope in private sector?
  16. Which are the best specialization courses after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for an internship in private Banks being an MBA 2nd semester student?
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
18th February 2018, 05:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding internship programme from private Banks for Masters in Economics?

Information Regarding Internship Programme from Private Banks for Master's in Economics:

There are several private banks available in India and the basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Minimum Graduation or Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university.

As you are done with Master's in Economics, I can say that you may be eligible for doing Internship program.

Some of the banks and their internships are,

>> Global Private Banking Internship, HSBC
Click here for More Details

>> HDFC Internships
https://www.hdfcbank.com/aboutus/careers/default.htm

>> Bandhan Internship
http://bandhanmf.com/internship.aspx

>> DBS Bank
https://www.dbs.com/careers/default.page

You may go through the Careers section of the Private Banks official websites for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?