9th January 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What to do to get in Research field after BDS?

I've completed my BDS want to be in research field, what to do & what's the future in research field in dentistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join research stream in medical after completion of my BDS degree from Jaipur?
  2. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
  3. Courses after BDS in Medical field?
  4. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  5. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree?
  7. How to write research papers? How to select the topics of research?
  8. Can I do full time Ph.D along with full time job?
  9. Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is Delhi University a good option?
  10. How to get forms for MBBS and BDS for Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education Research, Chennai?
  11. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in BDS? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  14. Jobs available in Mumbai after BSc Microbiology?
  15. How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?
  16. Future scope of Post Graduation in Microbiology?
  17. Any BARC exams that can be given after passing 12th?
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
27th January 2014, 07:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do to get in Research field after BDS?

After successful completion of your B.D.S you can go for Clinical Research.I recommend you to go for the Clinical research is the option for you.

Clinical research is a scientific study of the effects,risks,efficacy and benefits of a medical product.There will soon be a massive demand for clinical research professionals,making it an interesting career option with massive growth potential.

The eligibility criteria for this is given below-B.Sc degree is must to enter the field.Basically the industry looking for the science graduates from

* Pharmacy
* Medicine
* Lifescience
* BioScience

Within bioscience too there are various other fields such as botany,Zoology,Biochemistry,Genetics.You can go for the clinical research in “Academy for clinical Excellence”.

It basically offers courses such as Clinical research.From theory to practice,Clinical research and GCP investigators,quality assurance in research.
You may also go for Institute of Clinical Research the website is given you below.
www.icriindia.com
14th October 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get in Research field after BDS?

I want to do research in botany but I am bds student .is it possible after completion of my bds can I enter into research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?