1st October 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay scale of professor posted in Dental College to teach MDS and BDS students?

What will be the pay scale of Professor posted in Dental College to teach MDS & BDS students?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  2. Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?
  3. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  4. How to change dental college to do internships?
  5. Courses available for Dentist in USA?
  6. DNB courses for B.D.S students (dental students)? other postgraduate courses after BDS other than MDS?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved? -- [New]
  8. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  9. What is the pay scale of Assistant Professor?
  10. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course?
  11. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  12. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  13. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  14. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  15. Career options after BDS except MDS and Dental Practice? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  17. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  18. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?

12th November 2011, 10:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pay scale of professor posted in Dental College to teach MDS and BDS students?

hi,
Pay scale of the professor is depend upon the degree and experience.
For M.D.S pay is around 50000-100000 Rs per month
For B.D.S pay is around 20000-30000 Rs per month.

good luck!

9th April 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pay scale of professor posted in Dental College to teach MDS and BDS students?

what is the procedure to apply for govt job??

15th October 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the pay scale for a associate professor in a college to teach both bds and mds with an experience of five plus.kindly let me know what that range means

28th February 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is the government going to give 7th pay commission to private dental colleges that too bds lecturers

7th October 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is pay scale for lecturer in pharmacology at tatysaheb core dental college?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?