9th July 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MDS course through government sector after doing BDS course through private college?

can i get admission to mds course through goverment sector after doing bds course through private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  2. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams? -- [New]
  3. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  4. Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?
  5. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  6. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  7. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  8. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  9. How to change dental college to do internships?
  10. Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?
  11. Can I study MDS in other state if completed BDS from Rajasthan University?
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  15. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  16. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  17. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
19th January 2023, 06:24 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Can I get admission in MDS course through government sector after doing BDS course through private college?

Yes, absolutely you will be able to secure a government seat even after passing from a private dental Institute , as you will have to appear for the neet MDS exam that is conducted through the country and on the basis of the following exam you will be able to get admission based on the merit you score
The syllabus for the following exam will be all the subject that you have studied in your bachelor .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?