9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can we take up Masters in bharathanatyam after completing senior exam in bharathanatyam recognized by government?

Please let me know whether i can go for masters in bharathanatyam as i have completed my junior and senior exam in the same from karnataka government and secured first class...If so where can i join.. Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years?
  2. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  4. Is it possible to appear in SLET 2016 exam before completing M.E.?
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A Economics? I have even passed Typing Senior course
  6. Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?
  7. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  8. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS? -- [New]
  9. Is it necessary to do masters after completing BMM?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing Masters in Finance and Control?
  11. Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?
  12. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  13. How can I do Ph.D from NSOU after MA with 48.75%?
  14. Is Indian BDS course recognized in Bangkok to do MDS?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in physics?
  16. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
  17. What to do next after completing Masters in Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Com from Manav Bharti University? Is it University Government Recognized?
4th February 2017, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we take up Masters in bharathanatyam after completing senior exam in bharathanatyam recognized by government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know whether i can go for masters in bharathanatyam as i have completed my junior and senior exam in the same from karnataka government and secured first class...If so where can i join.. Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you!

Yes, you can take up Master of Performing Arts Classical Dance (Bharathanatyam) after completion of senior examination in Jain University. Through the course you learn various styles and techniques involved in Bharatanatyam. The course is useful for you to become a Dancer, Choreographer, Dance Master etc. The course duration will be two years. The details can be seen in the website of the university or you can contact the university office for more details. The Jain University website link is Click Here
3rd March 2022, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we take up Masters in bharathanatyam after completing senior exam in bharathanatyam recognized by government?

What can we do after bharathanatyam junior exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?