13th July 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in NIT-Hamirpur in the specialization of Water Resources Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

15th July 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in NIT-Hamirpur in the specialization of Water Resources Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT Hamirpur is a Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant discipline with CGPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks. Applicants should submit the application online to study PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT Hamirpur. Applicants have to appear for the online screening test in the relevant discipline. Those candidates who are having valid JRF certificates from UGC, CSIR, DST-INSPIRE, etc. are exempted from the online screening test. The NIT, Hamirpur website link is given Click Here
15th July 2018, 06:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Post Graduation from a recognized university in Water Resources Engineering.
Candidate must have scored average marks i.e. at least 60% aggregate
Candidate must have to clear entrance test to get admission.
In some institutes there are procedures of personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?