13th July 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in NIT-Hamirpur for studying PhD in Water Resources Engineering. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

15th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in NIT-Hamirpur for studying PhD in Water Resources Engineering. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to apply online to study PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT, Hamirpur. Candidates who have passed a Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in the relevant stream with CGPI of 6.50 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks are eligible to apply for PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT, Hamirpur. Candidates have to appear for the online screening test and Interview & Presentation for the admission to study PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT, Hamirpur. Candidates are having valid JRF certificates from UGC, CSIR, DST-INSPIRE, etc. are exempted from the online screening test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?