13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Water Resources Engineering from NIT-Hamirpur. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

15th July 2018, 06:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Water Resources Engineering from NIT-Hamirpur. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Eligible candidates have to appear for the online screening test, interview and presentation to study PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT, Hamirpur. Those candidates who are having valid JRF certificates from UGC, CSIR, DST-INSPIRE, etc. shall be exempted from the online screening test. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Water Resources Engineering in NIT, Hamirpur. Candidates can find the details in the NIT, Hamirpur website link given Click Here
15th July 2018, 06:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Some of the entrance tests to get admission for pursuing Ph.D(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur are as follows:-
CSIR- UGC NET exam
JRF- GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?