31st August 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Mysore University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Zoology) from Mysore University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

4th September 2019, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Mysore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Zoology) from Mysore University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
If you have completed masters degree in Zoology with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Zoology. There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?