10th February 2022, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in pharmacy from JSS University OOty?

I have completed my masters of pharmacy ( specialization- Pharmacology ). I am trying to do my PhD in jss university ooty. I need details about entrance exam that i need to qualify for the admission in jss university .

10th February 2022, 10:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in pharmacy from JSS University OOty?

Which is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in pharmacy from JSS University OOty?

Admission to the M. Pharm, Pharm. D (PB) and PGD courses will be done on the basis of scores obtained in an entrance test conducted by the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Mysore. Students who have completed Masters's degree in the same disciple are eligible for this course.
11th February 2022, 03:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in pharmacy from JSS University OOty?

Some of top entrance exam for PhD admission are
NET
CSIR NET
JRF
M.PHIL
Those who have appeared for any of the above exam are exempted for university level entrance exam for PhD admission.
Candidate must have completed masters in relevant discipline for admission purpose.
11th February 2022, 04:56 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Lightbulb Re: Which is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in pharmacy from JSS University OOty?

NET ,UGC and CSIR is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in Pharmacy at JSS university OOty.
12th February 2022, 05:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam you will have to appear for PhD in pharmacy is NET, CSIR and UGC at JSS University OOty.

For PhD in pharmacy, you must have a master's degree from a recognized university.
12th February 2022, 06:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination for admission into PhD in Pharmacy at JSS University Ooty is done on the basis of scores obtained in an entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MPharm with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for the general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jssuni.edu.in
13th February 2022, 08:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Admission to the M. Pharm, Pharm. D (PB) and PGD courses will be done on the basis of scores obtained in an entrance test conducted by the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Mysore.

Candidates applying for BPharm and MPharm will have to take the form online from the official website of JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?