8th September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Doctor of Theology in Senate of Serampore College University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Doctor of Theology in Senate of Serampore College University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

10th September 2018, 02:26 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Doctor of Theology in Senate of Serampore College University?

Entrance Requirements:
The Centres shall conduct their own entrance tests and interviews and select the candidates from among those successful completed the above. The entrance test conducted by the Centres shall include:
A Research Paper
A Book Review
Personal interview to test the language skill, aptitude for research and so on.
The candidates shall be admitted to the degree program in the branch they had completed in their M.Th studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?