4th April 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bengali) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Banaras Hindu University for studying PhD(Bengali). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

12th April 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bengali) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Banaras Hindu University for studying PhD(Bengali). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) for the admission to study PhD (Bengali) in the Banaras Hindu University. Those candidates who have qualified NET / GATE / National Doctor Fellowship / SLET shall be exempted from appearing in the Research Entrance Test (RET). Eligibility to study, the PhD (Bengali) in the Banaras Hindu University is a pass in a master’s degree in the relevant stream with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average from a recognized university. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?