26th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

Hi everyone, for securing admission in Alagappa University for PhD program in Biotechnology stream which entrance exam I have to appear? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  2. MCA entrance model question papers of Alagappa University? I have applied for MCA
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in Alagappa University M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Alagappa University M. Sc Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Alagappa University M. Sc Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous years question papers of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam conducted by Alagappa University?
  7. Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?
  8. Last 3 years solved question papers of PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam of Alagappa University
  9. Previous entrance Ph.D question paper in Alagappa University(Computer Science)
  10. Can I get Government job in Police department after B.A in history through distance education from Alagappa University?
  11. When the top universities of abroad will out their entrance exam form?
  12. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  13. List of colleges offering Ph.D Maths without entrance exam
  14. Courses available graduation in BSc Chemistry?
  15. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree - First Year Business Communication Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
  18. Alagappa University PhD entrance exam coaching centres?
30th April 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, for securing admission in Alagappa University for PhD program in Biotechnology stream which entrance exam I have to appear? Please help me to know about this.

Candidates with CSIR / UGC-NET qualification are preferred for the PhD Biotechnology admission in Alagappa University. However, candidates without NET also considered based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview conducted by the university for the admission. Candidates with a post graduation in Biotechnology / Life Science / Agriculture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Pharmacy / Medicine, with not less than 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Biotechnology in Alagappa University. Candidates can find the details in the Alagappa University website link given Click Here
30th April 2018, 01:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Biotechnology in Alagappa University:

In order to be eligible for pursuing PhD in Biotechnology in Alagappa University, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have done Post Graduate Degree in
* Life Science
* Biotechnology
* Agriculture
* Veterinary Science
* Fisheries
* Medicine
* Pharmacy with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate.

>> Besides meeting the above criteria, you are required to have a valid score of "CSIR / UGC NET" Examination. Yes, CSIR/ UGC NET qualification candidates will be given preference. However in the exceptional cases, candidates without NET may be considered upon the satisfactory performance in the written test/ interview that is conducted by the University.
30th April 2018, 07:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates those who have completed masters degree course in biotechnology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for PhD in the relevant discipline in Alagappa University. In order to take admission into PhD course in the aforesaid university, a must have to appear qualify in CSIR/ICMR/NET/GATE/ICSR/JRF entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?