13th March 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?

Hello,
I need to apply in PhD entrance exam of Computer Science of Alagappa University. Please provide me the procedure for applying. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  2. Scholarships available for PhD(Management) student of Alagappa University?
  3. Last 3 years solved question papers of PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam of Alagappa University
  4. Previous years question papers of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam conducted by Alagappa University?
  5. Alagappa University PhD entrance exam coaching centres?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  7. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  8. Previous entrance Ph.D question paper in Alagappa University(Computer Science)
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  10. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  12. Is there any entrance exam to register for PhD in Anna University? Procedure to apply?
  13. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
20th May 2016, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?

Procedure to apply in Alagappa University for Ph.D in Entrance Examination:

Alagappa university offers Ph.D Program in several branches and they are, Chemistry, Computer Science, Zoology, Animal Health and Management, Economics, Botany, English, Biotechnology, Home Science, History, International Business, Commerce, Electronics, Management, Microbiology, Social Work, Tamil, Political Science, Molecular Biology, Physics and Library and Information science..etc., I suggest you to download the Application Form from the website or from the link given below, and make sure you fill all the required fields and contact the research team of Alagappa University.

Click here for Ph.D Application Form

Click here for More Details
22nd May 2016, 11:59 PM
asha2016

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?

Alagappa University provides offer Ph.D program for those candidates who possessed master Degree in any respective subject with minimum aggregated 55% marks from recognized University .
Candidates can do Ph.D program in several subject after passing in entrance examination conducted by Alagappa University such as :-
1.Chemistry
2.Computer Science
3. Zoology
4. Animal Health and Management
5. Economics
6. Botany
7. English
8. Biotechnology
9. Home Science
10. History
11. International Business
12. Commerce
13. Electronics
14. Management
15. Microbiology
16. Social Work
17. Tamil
18. Political Science
19. Molecular Biology
20. Physics
21. Library and Information science.

Candidates can visit the official website of Alagappa university www.alagappauniversity.ac.in for more detail information .Registration of Ph.D program is given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D._Registration_Form_algappa uiversity.pdf(38.2 KB, 85 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?