28th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in English Literature from Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  2. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  5. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  6. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  8. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  10. List of colleges which offer Part Time Integrated PhD in Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology course in Chennai?
  11. Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. Whether extra curricular activities will help or not in landing a good job in IT enabled companies like TCS or Wipro?
  13. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
  14. How to get admission for M.A after passing B.A English Honors
  15. List of colleges in Madurai and Coimbatore to do B.Sc Anatomy?
  16. List of Aided Colleges offering B.Ed course in Tamil Nadu?
  17. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  18. Can I do MSc maths after completing BCA in Madras University
11th July 2022, 08:04 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?

CET is the entrance exam to study PhD English Literature at Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science.

For PhD English Literature, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD English Literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?