2nd March 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Astrology if completed Diploma and Degree in Astrology?

Hello
I am a student completed B.Sc in Astrology.
I have a both Diploma and Degree in Astrology.
I want to join the PhD course in Astrology.
Please give the correct path way
With Regards-
Arun Raghavendar

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Astrology if completed Diploma and Degree in Astrology?

In India you need a Master's degree with at least 55% marks in the given discipline to become eligible for Ph.D admission. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks and they need only 50% marks to become eligible for admission. Hence, you have to take admission in Master's degree if your aim is doing Ph.D in the given field.

Admission in most of the Universities is based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Reputed Universities prefer candidates with NET/SLET/JRF qualifications. Hence, you must try to clear any one of these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?