28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science for English Literature stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  5. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  6. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  8. List of colleges which offer Part Time Integrated PhD in Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology course in Chennai?
  9. Which is easy to study BCA or Bsc? Which has more scope in India & foreign countries?
  10. Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  11. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  12. Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether extra curricular activities will help or not in landing a good job in IT enabled companies like TCS or Wipro?
  14. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
  16. List of the colleges without entrance exam for B.Ed in Tamilnadu?
  17. List of colleges in Madurai and Coimbatore to do B.Sc Anatomy?
  18. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
2nd August 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science for English Literature stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 8 PhD in English seats available in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science. Those who have passed master’s degree in the concerned or related discipline with 55% marks or above, or any other qualification recognized as equivalent are eligible to study PhD in English in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science. Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?