2nd June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Shoolini University for studying PhD program in Microbiology. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

3rd June 2018, 05:38 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Shoolini University for studying PhD program in Microbiology. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Candidates have to appear for the Shoolini University entrance test followed by personal interview before the admission committee of the university for the admission to do a PhD in Microbiology. However, candidates who have cleared JRF/ NET / SAT / MPhil are exempted from the entrance test. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in the Microbiology or related discipline with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Microbiology program in Shoolini University. Candidates can find the details in the Shoolini University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?