29th September 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in REVA University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi all, I would like to know that for getting admission in REVA University to study PhD in Mathematics program, which entrance exam I need to give? I am interested in doing this PhD from this university. Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

30th September 2022, 12:30 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in REVA University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
30th September 2022, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in REVA University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, an entrance examination is available to study PhD in Mathematics at REVA University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the REVA PhD Entrance Test followed by an interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.reva.edu.in
30th September 2022, 04:22 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
30th September 2022, 05:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed masters in relevant subject are eligible.

The admission is granted on the basis of
UGC NET ( including JRF)
UGC CSIR NET ( including JRF)
SLET
GATE

The registration for PhD is through entrance exam REVA PET , interview and councelling.
The entrance will be of 3 hour duration total of 100 marks.
2nd October 2022, 08:22 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Entrance exam called UGC-NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?