11th March 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi everyone, I want to join Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for studying PhD(Microbiology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me as soon as possible.

16th March 2019, 07:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

For admission in PhD(Microbiology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, you need to appear in the written test conducted by university. The selection will be made by admission committee on the basis of written test and/or interview.

For details:
http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/adm/adm2018-19.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?