18th March 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Nursing) in Delhi University?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me that what is the duration of PhD(Nursing) course in Delhi University? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  4. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  5. How to do MBA from Delhi University?
  6. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
  8. When will be the form for M.Com entrance? Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in DU?
  9. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  10. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  12. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  13. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  14. Can I join BCA in correspondence after completing my 12th Arts? List of the open universities?
  15. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology?
  16. Information regarding ph.d in english from Delhi University
  17. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
7th April 2016, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Nursing) in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me that what is the duration of PhD(Nursing) course in Delhi University? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Nursing:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters in Nursing from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Course duration :-

Minimum - 3 years

Maximum - 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?