26th October 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Geriatric related topics being a PG Nursing holder? Which university will be better for it?

I am in final year of PG Nursing and interested to do PhD in Geriatric related topics. Kindly tell me what should I do for it? Being a women which university will be better for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which topic would be good take which is related to human resource management in Ph.D?
  2. List of PhD topics related to Orthopedic and Pediatric for Masters in Physiotherapy holder? Where to apply for it?
  3. Can a MA in Visual Art do PhD from Dibrugarh University? Topics available in PhD for Visual Art holder?
  4. Universities in Delhi providing PhD for Master in Education holder? Which are the topics and way for it?
  5. List of recognized institutions to apply for Ph.D Nursing
  6. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  7. Can a B.Sc Physics and MBA in International Marketing do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?
  8. How to join University of Mumbai for PhD in Economics? Which are the topics available for PhD? -- [New]
  9. Topics related to Behavioral Finance to study in PhD course?
  10. Research Topics related to Women in Co-Operative Banks at Tamil Nadu for PhD(Commerce) candidate?
  11. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  13. Suggested new topics in Electronics to study at PhD?
  14. Can a BHMS and Post Graduate in Clinical Research do PhD? Which are the topics for it?
  15. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  16. Topics in Commerce to do PhD from Ranchi University? Does Ranchi University provides PhD in Banking stream?
  17. Topics available to study PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  18. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?