17th July 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad for studying PhD program in Women’s Studies. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD Urdu entrance exam question papers of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  2. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  4. Previous year question papers of PhD in Urdu of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  5. How many PhD(WomenÂ’s Studies) seats are available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(WomenÂ’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  8. What is the cut-off for B.Ed in Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  11. Eligibility to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  12. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  13. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  15. How to get admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University to do PhD Persian? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?
  16. Can I become a Professor with MA(Arabic) Degree of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  17. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch?
13th July 2022, 08:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?

GATE ,NET and CSIR JRF is the entrance exam to study PhD Women's Studies at Maulana Azad National Urdu University , Hyderabad.

To study PhD Women's Studies is, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?