5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Do I have to give entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Urdu) course of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? I am Urdu postgraduate and now want to do PhD. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  2. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  3. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  4. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  5. When the application for PhD(Arabic) admission will be released in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  6. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  7. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  8. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  9. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  11. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  12. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  14. Can i get a seat in MANIT Bhopal after scoring 162 marks in AIEEE?
  15. When will be the form of Maulana Azad National Fellowship be out? How much amount has to be paid yearly?
  16. What's the fee of Moulana Azad National University for 2nd year M.A(Urdu stream) students?
  17. How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?
  18. Can I get MANIT after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
6th October 2016, 02:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Yes, definitely it is necessary to qualify in the entrance examination in order to get admission to study the Ph.D course in the above mentioned University.
Candidates must have to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which only they will be eligible to opt for the Ph.D courses.
6th October 2016, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do I have to give entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Urdu) course of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? I am Urdu postgraduate and now want to do PhD. Please tell me about this.
If you have UGC NET score card then you can direct apply for Ph.D course. But interview is essential for Ph.D course.

Those who have completed masters degree in Urdu from a recognized University with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?