22nd December 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany?

Sir, Please tell me about eligibility and criteria for PhD in pharmacy, and also give me the details of entrance exam for PhD in Germany in a field of pharmacy, I am doing M.pharmacy in chemistry. Can you please provide me the details soon?

24th December 2016, 11:33 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany?

There's a lot of scope for doing PhD in Germany but for pursuing that you have to follow these instructions:

You must have a well reputed Masters degree from a recognised University of India in order to pursue PhD from Germany. Your degree must be equivalent to a German masters degree. As well as you have to prove your English proficiency with an English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL.
You have to find a suitable professor who will supervise you in your course.
These are the following online platforms where you can find a suitable professor:
DAAD, PhD Germany etc.
24th December 2016, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Please tell me about eligibility and criteria for PhD in pharmacy, and also give me the details of entrance exam for PhD in Germany in a field of pharmacy, I am doing M.pharmacy in chemistry. Can you please provide me the details soon?
M.Pharmacy candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course in Abroad.

The minimum educational qualification required for Ph.D course in Abroad is masters degree from a recognized university.

You must have valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?